Friday, October 29, 2010

Testify!

Thanks to the lovely Juliana Carlucci for this nice testimonial, which it is our privilege to share - helping designers make connections is what Art of Fashion is all about!

"The AOF Annual design competition and Trunk Show helped me to connect with a boutique owner I wouldn’t have otherwise known about. During the competition I was approached by a very interested man who noticed my beautiful cocktail dresses on display. He absolutely fell in love with them, and was very impressed with my fabrication, quality, and design. He asked me to meet with him and his business partner the following week. The boutique is called My Favourite Dresses, and offers a wide selection luxury eveningwear and accessories to customers for a rental rate or for purchase. They are passionate about promoting new Canadian design talent, and were even able to make CARLUCCI Collection a part of their spring show during Toronto Fashion week."
Juliana Carlucci
Head designer, CARLUCCI

No comments:

Post a Comment